layming the jetsetter.

Friday, February 13, 2009

clear blue skies again!

Yesterday, Beijing rained for the first time in 110 days, that's why the air was especially fresh today and the visibility level was damn good! This was what I saw when I looked out of my office window this morning:
Usually, I can't see much beyond the "chocolate buildings" on the left, that's why I was kind of excited that I could see as far as the building with the pointed roof far far away! hahaha. So I guess you can tell that my life is actually kind of mundane on weekdays right? Do nothing but look out of window. LOL.

Anyway, met Yin Yin for dinner after work today. Flora couldn't make it cos she had to work OT -_- We walked and walked and walked and finally settled down at this restaurant that seemed to serve good food. And yes, they did serve good stuff, and what we ate looks like this at the beginning:
There are a lot of things inside, including meat, vegetables, cuttlefish balls, kway teow etc etc. It was quite spicy, plus it was hot at first so I was almost spitting fire can?! -_- Check out the chilli la! This was after we finished and packed the rest for Flora, the chilli was....
WOAH damn alot. hahaha.

It's finally the weekend...there was more stuff for me to do at work today. I translated and edited a clip, then I helped my supervisor look for some info. And then the day was over. hahaha. But I need to sleep on it over the weekend, and think of some ideas that can be worked on. BLEAH. My supervisor seems to be the kind who prefers people to think of their own stuff to do, rather than assign people to do things. RAHHH. I was actually expecting them to assign me work at the beginning then slowly, I'll work independently to come up with ideas leh...but seems like it's not the case! hahaha. Oh well. I hope I come up with something over the weekend! Wish me luck okay! hahaha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]