layming the jetsetter.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

fireworks!

Some of us had the privilege to join a group of Singaporeans in Beijing to celebrate the end of Chinese New Year. The food was good, but the highlight was, of course, the fireworks!!! It was very pretty and so fun!! I lit the wick for one of the boxes that contained the fireworks...it was so cool! hahaha. Also lighted a giant cracker, and I screamed after I lit it. LOL. Cos the wick was so much shorter than that for the box of fireworks, so I felt that there was very little time to run further away from it! LOL :P Cheap thrill la I know. hahaha. It was definitely a memorable night! If only work doesn't start tomorrow.
More photos here...Alright then, it's time for bed. I shall update you with stories from work if there are any tomorrow! hahaha. I don't know what to expect man...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]