blue skies for once!
I don't know if it's cos I haven't been observant enough, but today I took a new route to work and for once, I stepped out of the station and saw blue skies!! Hahaha, yea I've never been so happy to see blue skies lor! LOL.
The brown building "deeper" into the picture on the right is where I work :) Today I realised I've been such an idiot for the last few days. I could have just taken 2 stops to go to work, instead of having to transfer and take 3 stops, and this new way takes me only about 30 mins :) Hooray, good thing it's not too late to find out now. Heh :)
Does the food look good?! :) It's the food at the staff cafeteria, and you know what's the best thing? It's FREE OF CHARGE leh!! :) My supervisor says I'm luckier this time because previous interns had to buy their own lunch. And also hor, it's buffet style one leh! But of course, I don't dare to take too much la...what you see up there is only a portion of what is offered lor pls. hahaha. And although it looks like a lot, I really only take a bit of everything there! Okay, other than the dumplings - which were yummy - cos they came in a plate of 7 or 8! Also, I took a bit of rice only. LOL. I'm just trying to tell you that I really didn't take too much food, cos Flora was saying, wah I'm worried for you cos you eat so much! LOL! But really, I eat in moderation okay! LOL :PAnyway, I decided that I should have lunch at my company everyday if possible! haha :P
The brown building "deeper" into the picture on the right is where I work :) Today I realised I've been such an idiot for the last few days. I could have just taken 2 stops to go to work, instead of having to transfer and take 3 stops, and this new way takes me only about 30 mins :) Hooray, good thing it's not too late to find out now. Heh :)
Does the food look good?! :) It's the food at the staff cafeteria, and you know what's the best thing? It's FREE OF CHARGE leh!! :) My supervisor says I'm luckier this time because previous interns had to buy their own lunch. And also hor, it's buffet style one leh! But of course, I don't dare to take too much la...what you see up there is only a portion of what is offered lor pls. hahaha. And although it looks like a lot, I really only take a bit of everything there! Okay, other than the dumplings - which were yummy - cos they came in a plate of 7 or 8! Also, I took a bit of rice only. LOL. I'm just trying to tell you that I really didn't take too much food, cos Flora was saying, wah I'm worried for you cos you eat so much! LOL! But really, I eat in moderation okay! LOL :PAnyway, I decided that I should have lunch at my company everyday if possible! haha :PLabels: day 9 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home