panda + exotic food = happy day!
This is what I mean by my title...
Very cute hor?? hahaha :P I know the photo is a bit "squeezy", it's all Auntie Man's fault la! TSK TSK. Cos actually it was just yin yin and I taking a photo, then that auntie come and chap in...I didn't even know her head was there until after we took the photo la! hahaha :P
And by exotic food, I mean this...
YES! We each ate one small little fried scorpion!! :) Honestly, it didn't have much taste, so it was okay! haha. Next time you all come China, just be adventurous and try! :)

And we also ate starfish!!! Sounds gross and disgusting, but it's really not that bad you know! Quite yummy! hahaha. And I'm quite glad we tried these "exotic foods"! hahhaa. Now I can tell people I've tried things like that at least once in my life! heh :)
We went shopping at a wholesale place today, and I bought a pair of boots so that I can wear to work on the first day (I hope after that can just wear sneakers. LOL :P). And that was really an experience -_- It's quite embarrassing so I shall not talk about it here. hahaha :P And I didn't exactly get my boots at a cheap price, but well, I'm not complaining. heh :P
Alrighty, after a fulfilling (but tiring) day out, I'm seriously finding it hard to keep my eyes open already...so I shall sleep now, and hopefully I can post some photos of my apartment up! :) I've managed to get the photos up on facebook so CLICK HERE. For those of you on facebook, can check out Flora and Yin Yin's albums too cos they have some photos that I don't! :) Great, this trip I don't have to be forever snapping pictures, because there are two others with me who are always taking photos! haha :P
Anyway, it takes ages to upload photos on to blogger, so I'll just try to get a few up here then put the rest on facebook k? :) That's it for now, till the next time then! :)

And by exotic food, I mean this...
We went shopping at a wholesale place today, and I bought a pair of boots so that I can wear to work on the first day (I hope after that can just wear sneakers. LOL :P). And that was really an experience -_- It's quite embarrassing so I shall not talk about it here. hahaha :P And I didn't exactly get my boots at a cheap price, but well, I'm not complaining. heh :P
Alrighty, after a fulfilling (but tiring) day out, I'm seriously finding it hard to keep my eyes open already...so I shall sleep now, and hopefully I can post some photos of my apartment up! :) I've managed to get the photos up on facebook so CLICK HERE. For those of you on facebook, can check out Flora and Yin Yin's albums too cos they have some photos that I don't! :) Great, this trip I don't have to be forever snapping pictures, because there are two others with me who are always taking photos! haha :P
Anyway, it takes ages to upload photos on to blogger, so I'll just try to get a few up here then put the rest on facebook k? :) That's it for now, till the next time then! :)
Labels: day 6 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home