hong kong revisited!
Since the address of this blog says "layming in hong kong", it doesn't make sense if I don't post this entry here, even though it's just a duplicate of the entry here =)
Although I returned from hong kong less than half a year ago, the latest trip was still very fun and exciting! :) the "suckers" definitely made the trip a memorable one! haha :P Eh I don't feel like writing much, so shall let the photos tell the story (they are all on facebook already by the way) :)
Woohoo~! My favourite steamboat on the first night! But I'm very sad that they adjusted some of their prices upwards! :( Maybe cos it's winter, so different pricing? Booooo.
And we went to Ocean Park on the second day, great weather great fun!
and this was before the roller coaster ride...

This was after! Hahaha. The two behind May and I ah...TSK TSK. LOL :P you have to check out the photo Feebs uploaded onto facebook man! hahaha :P

The yummy fries and ebi burger! :)
And our sharpshooter May won Maypo and gave it to Feebs! :)

Pretty pretty shot!
I like this shot too!
And I finally got to see the pandas on my third visit to Ocean Park...
The professor was very naughty lor, kop-ed Maypo and teased Phoebe, still wanted a kiss. TSK TSK. haha :P
I've never seen such a happening temple street before... :)
This was taken at Chater Park on our way to the peak tram terminal...
I love this photo! :)
And this too!
I can't believe we actually took a walk at the peak! Walked 1 hour plus lor! -_-
And I totally love hong kong for the food! They have different foods for different seasons one lor! See, it's winter so there are steamboat meals everywhere! This was at cafe de coral...
Check out all the things on Feebs' hands! A dog bed included lor!

shopping shopping and more shopping!
Tsk tsk, they always like to laze around a bit before setting off one lor! -_- But good la, I like this kind of trip where you don't have to follow strictly to a plan. Heh :) But uh, don't ask me what May and Mary were doing here lor. Cheeky ah... ^_^


I totally love taking photos when the sun is setting! :) Check out Shu Hui's eyes here lor, she really looks like she's capable of walking and sleeping at the same time =/
Yah man, at least this looks a bit more normal! hahaha. And May, what's with that model-like pose ah! =P
Pretty girls against a pretty backdrop! :)
I really really like the scenery!

Shu hui, what's with that pose man....
And I can't rmb what made her sit down on the steps in exasperation. LOL :P I think May was trying to tickle her or something. hahaha :P

"wah lao suckers!" was what she called us every time we said something funny about her. LOL :P PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR AN ENTRY ON SHU HUI'S CLASSIC LINES. May, how's the photoshop coming along? hahaha :P
Phoebe and May just couldn't get enough of the ji dan zai...I think they ate about...8 of them over the 6 days!? -_-
And we went to sing karaoke overnight to end off the trip! It was super cheap la! 11SGD sing from 12midnight to 6am! WOOHOO~! okay, minus the fact that we were almost late for our flight. LOL :P

Okay, all in all it was a fun trip and I totally don't regret "wasting" money to go back to hong kong again! :P I visited many familiar places, and I totally enjoyed myself! :) I guess I can now say to the suckers "THANK YOU FOR A MEMORABLE TRIP!" hahahaha :P
Although I returned from hong kong less than half a year ago, the latest trip was still very fun and exciting! :) the "suckers" definitely made the trip a memorable one! haha :P Eh I don't feel like writing much, so shall let the photos tell the story (they are all on facebook already by the way) :)
And our sharpshooter May won Maypo and gave it to Feebs! :)
I like this shot too!
This was taken at Chater Park on our way to the peak tram terminal...
And I totally love hong kong for the food! They have different foods for different seasons one lor! See, it's winter so there are steamboat meals everywhere! This was at cafe de coral...
Tsk tsk, they always like to laze around a bit before setting off one lor! -_- But good la, I like this kind of trip where you don't have to follow strictly to a plan. Heh :) But uh, don't ask me what May and Mary were doing here lor. Cheeky ah... ^_^
I really really like the scenery!
And I can't rmb what made her sit down on the steps in exasperation. LOL :P I think May was trying to tickle her or something. hahaha :P
And we went to sing karaoke overnight to end off the trip! It was super cheap la! 11SGD sing from 12midnight to 6am! WOOHOO~! okay, minus the fact that we were almost late for our flight. LOL :P
Labels: hong kong revisited

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home