here are the links.
Hello people, sorry for the lack of updates. It was a whirlwind last week after I came back from Inner Mongolia, I was very much occupied at work, and this week too, after slacking for most parts of Mon and Tue, I've got things to do, on top of the essays and presentation we're supposed to do by this Saturday. BLEAH.
Anyway, here are the links to my SIX albums of Inner Mongolia photos! :)
Grassland photos:
One http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100798&id=506367185&l=b6130d2ed0
Two http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100803&id=506367185&l=3796eff49c
Desert photos:
Three http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100806&id=506367185&l=0945f46f0b
Four http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100808&id=506367185&l=8e383ce67f (do check this out cos it's quite funny! hahaha :P)
Daihai:
Five http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100809&id=506367185&l=0de5449d10
Hohhot:
Six http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100810&id=506367185&l=e204dda1df

Anyway, here are the links to my SIX albums of Inner Mongolia photos! :)
Grassland photos:
One http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100798&id=506367185&l=b6130d2ed0
Two http://www.facebook.com/album.
Desert photos:
Three http://www.facebook.com/album.
Four http://www.facebook.com/album.
Daihai:
Five http://www.facebook.com/album.
Hohhot:
Six http://www.facebook.com/album.
Labels: day 129 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home