layming the jetsetter.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bleah!

Hey hey there, I'm finally here again! Rahh, the blogger ban still hasn't been lifted so I can't really blog as and when I like cos it depends on whether the firewall can be bypassed. TSK TSK.

Just wanted to say, I'm back from Inner Mongolia! :) It was fun riding horses and camels (minus the butt aches) and seeing real deserts and grasslands (we usually only see them on TV and Geography textbooks) and it was a trip of Rest and Relax, I like! haha :P

I wanted to leave a note here before we left, but I couldn't post an entry! :(

Anyway, I will try and post links to the facebook photo albums once I get my photos sorted out and uploaded. So....watch out for my next post! hahaha :P

And I just realised, I don't have a lot of time left in Beijing... :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]