Great Wall.
Been there, done that! :)

I realise I am getting better and better at taking self-portraits with my SLR. haha :P

Honestly, it can be quite difficult to climb the Great Wall, especially when the height of the steps is uneven, and it can get quite steep. I seriously wonder how those ancient people can build something like that, it's really impressive I must say.
Auntie Man said these are love locks, so you lock your love in there, then you throw the key away.

Separately, Yin Yin asked then what about this combination lock? It has no key so does it mean that your love is not locked?? haha. Great question to ponder upon eh? :P
As usual, if you want to see more photos, please go here and here.
Whee~~~~!
Auntie Man said these are love locks, so you lock your love in there, then you throw the key away.
As usual, if you want to see more photos, please go here and here.
Labels: day 55 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home