layming the jetsetter.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Again again!

Hello my friends, just to leave a short note (though it's a bit late): I'll be on another show tonight! :) It's called Travel Bar, and tonight the guest is going to talk about her (I think it's a "she") visit to Singapore, so my colleague asked if I want to go on the show, and I said, "Okay!" hahaha :P I hope I do our lovely Singapore justice. LOL :P

Do tune in at www.netfm.com.cn (only works with IE, as far as I know) from 8pm to 9pm tonight! :) You can also join in the discussion in our chatroom, and help me talk about Singapore! hahha :P I realised it can actually be quite difficult to talk about your own country, it's like, I don't know what I should be talking about! Like how some locals here haven't visited the places I already visited! haha :P

On a side note, I've to finish my elogbook tonight - a highly impossible task - and that's so....ARGHHH.

But on a happier note, I shall post photos of the feast I had in office on Monday afternoon very soon! WAHAHAHA :P I tell you, it was really a FEAST. haha :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]