layming the jetsetter.

Friday, May 1, 2009

The big feast!

I said I was going to upload photos of the feast right? Here they are! Please, where can you get such good food at a staff cafeteria?! hahaha :P It was to celebrate Labour Day, hence the spread! YUM! :)
Oh man, I can't even start to talk about how fresh and thick these slices of salmon sashimi were! hahaha :P
And then there was roast duck too! Of course, it was nowhere near Da Dong's standard, it was good enough! :)
And then there were the rare prawns, which were fresh and yummy too! Can you see the big big prawn on the right of the plate? Somehow it was the odd one out, I spotted it and I was so happy that I found something that looked like a tiger prawn! So succulent! hahaha :P

Okay, I shall stop writing about the food. haha :P I'm going to bed already, got to be up in less than 5 hours cos we're going to Shidu, which is in the suburbs of Beijing!

Have a good May Day holiday my friends! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]