layming the jetsetter.

Monday, February 23, 2009

listen listen listen! :)

Hello my friends, I will be going on air tonight as a guest for one of our programmes (cos they couldn't find someone else), My Life in Beijing so you guys must listen if you can k! :)

Go here: http://www.netfm.com.cn/ at 9 hor! Then you can change your name and join the chatroom! I think I would be able to talk in the chatroom! hahaha. I'm going to be speaking in Chinese, so it's a bit scary actually! hahaha :P Okay, I don't know why I'm so high. RAHH.

Anyway, on a side note, I've been moved to another table cos that colleague came back already...this table is...omg messy. LOL :P And though the computer has XP installed, it's supposedly even lousier than the other computers that don't have XP, and you know what? It crashed on me within 5 minutes of turning it on -_- I merely clicked on a link and it crashed. BLEAH. haha. So I'm quite scared to surf the net now cos I don't know when it will crash without warning again, and I certainly hope it doesn't die on me when I'm doing work for the next 2 weeks....

Alrighty, half an hour more to end of work and dinnertime! woohoo~ :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]