it's still snowing!
Sorry if you think this is getting boring, and that all I'm talking about is snow. HAHAHA. I can't help it you see...how can you not be tempted to take that extra 5 minutes to stop and take photos, or just slow down to take in the beautiful white scene around you?? I mean, we won't ever see this in Singapore! So of course must enjoy it while it lasts! hahaha. It already stopped snowing, so the streets won't be white for very much longer!
I think it's very cute to see cars covered in snow, especially those little hatchbacks, and the car must be dark coloured. But I don't think this is a hatchback. haha :P
I posted a similar photo yesterday, but this was taken today. And you see those people there? They were actually sweeping the thick layer of snow off the pavements.
See the piles of snow?! I purposely stepped into one of such this afternoon after lunch. hahaha. Yea a bit childish but fun! LOL :P
This view looks similar too right? hahah yea I've take a few photos on my way to work. The pavement was super slippery today! -_-But thanks to the snow, I actually found out that Beijingers can also drive very slowly. hahaha. Or at least, they don't drive in a way that will endanger the lives of others. LOL. Because of the heavy snow, the roads are all very slippery so the vehicles were actually crawling! hahaha. And they don't turn as fast so it's safer for pedestrians! :)
Though I love the snow, it's getting too cold for my liking. My hands are very dry and I think the skin is cracking! :( I put moisturiser already!
On a side note, I made fried rice today! :):):) The best part was, it tasted very much like what I would get to eat at home! hahahaha. So happy! I'm really amazed and amused at the same time, that I can actually cook -_- I'm totally morphing into a homemaker sia. This is not good. hahaha. I really never thought I can make fried rice, and also, I never expected myself to have to think of what to cook for dinner the next day, just like my mum! omg. *faints* hahaha =P Now I understand the pain of housewives who have to come up with different varieties of food to put on the dinner table -_- And this is how the fried rice turned out to be. haha :P It's also proof that I can cook k! hahaha :P
Okay anyway, I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY already! Hooray! But I hope I won't have to slack in office. RAHHHHH. I've some ideas on hand and have arranged a couple of interviews, but er...they don't happen till next weekend. So let's just hope I have things to do on the weekdays. hahaha. :P
I think it's COLD outside, I can hear the wind blow -_-
I think it's very cute to see cars covered in snow, especially those little hatchbacks, and the car must be dark coloured. But I don't think this is a hatchback. haha :P
I posted a similar photo yesterday, but this was taken today. And you see those people there? They were actually sweeping the thick layer of snow off the pavements.
See the piles of snow?! I purposely stepped into one of such this afternoon after lunch. hahaha. Yea a bit childish but fun! LOL :P
This view looks similar too right? hahah yea I've take a few photos on my way to work. The pavement was super slippery today! -_-But thanks to the snow, I actually found out that Beijingers can also drive very slowly. hahaha. Or at least, they don't drive in a way that will endanger the lives of others. LOL. Because of the heavy snow, the roads are all very slippery so the vehicles were actually crawling! hahaha. And they don't turn as fast so it's safer for pedestrians! :)Though I love the snow, it's getting too cold for my liking. My hands are very dry and I think the skin is cracking! :( I put moisturiser already!
On a side note, I made fried rice today! :):):) The best part was, it tasted very much like what I would get to eat at home! hahahaha. So happy! I'm really amazed and amused at the same time, that I can actually cook -_- I'm totally morphing into a homemaker sia. This is not good. hahaha. I really never thought I can make fried rice, and also, I never expected myself to have to think of what to cook for dinner the next day, just like my mum! omg. *faints* hahaha =P Now I understand the pain of housewives who have to come up with different varieties of food to put on the dinner table -_- And this is how the fried rice turned out to be. haha :P It's also proof that I can cook k! hahaha :P
Okay anyway, I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY already! Hooray! But I hope I won't have to slack in office. RAHHHHH. I've some ideas on hand and have arranged a couple of interviews, but er...they don't happen till next weekend. So let's just hope I have things to do on the weekdays. hahaha. :P
I think it's COLD outside, I can hear the wind blow -_-
Labels: day 17 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home