let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
It's snowing in Beijing today! :) It's already the second time it snowed this winter, but the last time it was just light snow at some parts of the city, so this one is considered the "real" snow cos it's snowing throughout the city. Though I'm not seeing snow for the first time, I still feel very excited walking in the snow! hahaa. The snow was pretty light this morning in the east (where I stay and work) so it looked something like this:
But at night, for some reason, it started snowing quite heavily! As in, I could finally see snowflakes la! hahaha. And I was no longer that excited about seeing snow cos it was getting very wet and cold. LOL.
Alright, till the next post then! :)
Labels: day 15 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home