Thank you Beijing, Hello Singapore.
Yup, finally it's time for me to go home!!!! :) Well, of course it's a happy thing to be going home, but then, I am already missing this place for the people, the lower cost of living (:P) and the slower pace of life. Of course, and the convenience of just hopping onto the bus, train or plane to get to the other cities for a getaway.
I'm glad I came here, and I'm also glad to say, I've realised that we have all been very biased towards the PRCs, not everyone is like the ones we meet in school and out on the streets. China's soooo big, its people are so diverse, and there are really different classes of people...
It's been a wonderful 161 days in China, I've totally enjoyed myself, and I'm so glad I had concrete work to do for my internship here. hahaha :P
These are just some of my thoughts about this whole experience, I know I haven't updated for a while, haha so I'll try to update on the last trip to Pingyao and Datong, as well as the last few days in Beijing when I can after I return to Singapore :)
Thank you, Beijing, for the wonderful memories, and for my dear friends in Singapore, I'm coming home! :)
I'm glad I came here, and I'm also glad to say, I've realised that we have all been very biased towards the PRCs, not everyone is like the ones we meet in school and out on the streets. China's soooo big, its people are so diverse, and there are really different classes of people...
It's been a wonderful 161 days in China, I've totally enjoyed myself, and I'm so glad I had concrete work to do for my internship here. hahaha :P
These are just some of my thoughts about this whole experience, I know I haven't updated for a while, haha so I'll try to update on the last trip to Pingyao and Datong, as well as the last few days in Beijing when I can after I return to Singapore :)
Thank you, Beijing, for the wonderful memories, and for my dear friends in Singapore, I'm coming home! :)
Labels: day 161 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home