my 100th post!
Hello my dears, to mark my 100th post on this blog, I'm providing you the link to the very first radio show I went on as a guest here in Beijing! hahaha :) So for those of you who missed the show the other night - which is most of you actually - please click HERE to listen to the programme online! :) Just a friendly reminder, it only works in IE!
And and and, as I said earlier that I'm sending this blog in for competition, please click HERE to help me get the hits! hahaha. The number of hits is one of the judging criteria too. LOL :P er, those with nothing better to do at work, please just refresh the page a few times. LOL :P
On a side note, I walked home from work on Thursday! It took me 45 minutes, and I was walking at a very comfortable pace. hahaha. So that gives me an alternative to taking the subway every morning! Let's see when I'll feel like walking again! :)
Okay...I got to get up in 6 hours' time, so I'd better go to bed now. Goodnight world! :)
And and and, as I said earlier that I'm sending this blog in for competition, please click HERE to help me get the hits! hahaha. The number of hits is one of the judging criteria too. LOL :P er, those with nothing better to do at work, please just refresh the page a few times. LOL :P
On a side note, I walked home from work on Thursday! It took me 45 minutes, and I was walking at a very comfortable pace. hahaha. So that gives me an alternative to taking the subway every morning! Let's see when I'll feel like walking again! :)
Okay...I got to get up in 6 hours' time, so I'd better go to bed now. Goodnight world! :)
Labels: day 33 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home