The outdated photos.
Heh paiseh, I really should have come here with these photos earlier, but I haven't had the time and mood to do it :P Anyway, I don't think there's anything much to say about the visit to Bird's Nest and the Aquatic Centre, so just photos will do la huh! :P
This photo is very cute right? Two "pandas" posing for photo! yy thanks for the idea ah! :)

The stadium really looked a lot bigger on the TV screen leh...
Okay, blogger has decided not to respond to photo upload requests. TSK. I'll post the other photos up another time then. You can see the album here and here anyway...
I realised I haven't got much mood to blog these days. Very sad! I used to love to blog about my day every night so my friends can be very updated on what I'm doing and what I've done! Sigh. Don't know where that motivation went to.
On another note, today was the first day of school, and I actually thought it was pretty interesting, especially the part about the minorities in China and their language and characters! hahaha. And yy and I decided that, we are really arts students and that we actually still quite like human geog! :) I'm sure Eric Lee will be very happy to hear this. hahaha.
Alrighty, till the next time then! I'll try to get the photos up soon I promise! :)
Okay, blogger has decided not to respond to photo upload requests. TSK. I'll post the other photos up another time then. You can see the album here and here anyway...
I realised I haven't got much mood to blog these days. Very sad! I used to love to blog about my day every night so my friends can be very updated on what I'm doing and what I've done! Sigh. Don't know where that motivation went to.
On another note, today was the first day of school, and I actually thought it was pretty interesting, especially the part about the minorities in China and their language and characters! hahaha. And yy and I decided that, we are really arts students and that we actually still quite like human geog! :) I'm sure Eric Lee will be very happy to hear this. hahaha.
Alrighty, till the next time then! I'll try to get the photos up soon I promise! :)
Labels: Day 25 in Beijing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home